Life With The Bolli's

Life in the Bolli home is an ever changing adventure. We see the hand of the Lord in our lives every day and hope to keep a record of many of those blessing here on our blog. We are so grateful for all of the moments of our lives that help us to grow and to become who we really are.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We all dressed up this year. Me as a cheerleader (I can't believe I still fit into my highschool cheerleading uniform), Regan as a sports fan :), Regs a lion, Kiri a witch, korbin one of those guys from star wars (can't remember the name, you can see what a big star wars fan I am) and Jakob as spider man.
Our ferocious lion!


I love our kids!



We love Snow College football games! It is so great living in Ephraim!




Trick or treat!



I think this was actually the most fun that I have had with Halloween ever (I wouldn't say it is my favorite holliday) The kids were so excited for everything and that made it fun for me. We did a trunk or treat on Ephraim Main St., went to Snow Colleges football game in the rain, went trick or treating and had a family Halloween party when we got home. Regan was a sports fan, I was a cheerleader (I haven't put my uniform on for about 15 years!), Kiriauna was a witch and a mermaid princesss, Korbin was a character from Star Wars, Jakob was Spider Man, and Regs was a little lion. It was a fun day.

7 comments:

  1. I love all of your posts!! They are so cute. You guys are such a wonderful family. I love the pumpkin with the action figure trapped behind bars. That was such a clever idea! Brandon is going to be jealous he didn't think of it. :) Also, I love science experiments! They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have I been? I didn't know you were a cheerleader. Sounds like you guys had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a cheerleader and Jas was the Ref and I had 4 little football players. Loved your costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the fact that you were able to wear your cheerleading outfit after 15 years, a mission and 4 kids amazes me!!! By the way...it's about time you got a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, you may have inspired me to updated my blog.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just barely found your blog TODAY! I'm all excited now. Of course ... you guys could probably update it a little more often. Like you could blog about your amazing trip up north to hang out with your favorite friends, The Leatherwoods. You could take pictures of Fat Sticks and post them on here to make me jealous. Or you could blog about toilet papering ... whatever you want. I'll take ANYTHING!!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete