Life With The Bolli's

Life in the Bolli home is an ever changing adventure. We see the hand of the Lord in our lives every day and hope to keep a record of many of those blessing here on our blog. We are so grateful for all of the moments of our lives that help us to grow and to become who we really are.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Carving pumpkins

Showing off our beautiful freshly carved pumpkins.



This one is the kids favorite!



This has been a lot of fun.























First we drew what we wanted to create. Then we got to work!


For family home evening we decided to carve pumpkins. The kids had already had so much fun decorating the front porch that we decided we could use some jack'o'lanterns to finish it off. They each drew a picture of what they wanted to carve and then we voted. Each of them got a turn at carving. We had so much fun together. I think they turned out pretty darn cute!






1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your blog. I am so glad you are posting again. I kept checking your old one, hoping that I'd see a new post. Keep it up, I love to see how my favorite family is doing. I love your house, it's beautiful! The pumpkins could win a contest. My favorite is the guy behind bars. We are coming for the month of November. Can we come and see you in Ephraim? Nathan is talking seriously about settling down there after residency, maybe we will be neighbors after all.

    ReplyDelete